- What was your biggest fear about studying abroad that turned out to be no big deal?
I thought that I would encounter reverse culture shock.
- What were your favorite classes abroad? How did they compare to UCSB?
Chinese Financial Markets. It was unique and interesting.
- What is one of your best memories from abroad?
I went boating in Huangxing Park.
- What was your biggest challenge abroad?
It was my home country, so nothing was too challenging.
- What is your favorite aspect of your host culture?
Chinese people are really friendly.
- Did you intern, volunteer, or conduct fieldwork or research abroad? If so, tell us about your experience.
No, I didn’t.
- What local food or drink do you miss most now that you are back?
- How have you changed since your time abroad?
I became more mature.